What is a Galvanic Spa?
The Galvanic Spa is small, smart and powerful, Nu Skin’s ageLOC Galvanic Spa brings together breakthrough technology and patented ingredients to create a truly modern anti-ageing device that targets the visible signs of skin ageing at their source.
Fine lines and wrinkles appear smoother, complexions are refreshed for a beautiful, youthful look. It uses a galvanic current to help visibly improve the appearance of your skin and hair. This versatile device, with its interchangeable attachments and the unique products that accompany it, helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; brings radiance to your skin and visibly revitalises your complexion; improves the appearance of skin and promotes full, lustrous and healthy looking hair.
What are the different conductors used for?
The Galvanic Spa Face Conductor is a conductor for the face to be used with ageLOC Galvanic Spa. The large contoured and grooved surface area keeps the product in contact with the skin helping to deliver the ageLOC ingredients found in the Galvanic Spa Facial Gels to the skin.
Spot/Focus Area Conductor
It has a flat, smooth, oval-shaped head that centralises the surface contact area, providing better contact with the skin, helping to deliver the key ingredients of Tru Face Line Corrector to specific areas.
Formed with three rounded nodes to optimise product coverage, this conductor is easy to use together with ageLOC Body Shaping Gel.
The Galvanic Spa Scalp Conductor is a comb-like conductor that easily glides through the hair, while maintaining crucial contact between key ingredients of the Nutriol Intensive Scalp & Hair Serum and your scalp.
How to use the Galvanic Spa?
- Attach a Conductor: Hold the device with the display facing toward you. Align the conductor positioning indicator with the front of the device, then press the conductor firmly down by its sides until it snaps into place. If the conductor doesn’t connect, make sure it is facing the right direction and is positioned correctly. Don’t force the conductor, as this may damage it. The Galvanic Spa won’t work if a conductor head isn’t firmly attached.
- Display Lights: The display will remain lit while the device is on, both when selecting and during an application. If the display blinks on and off, it is either because the device has lost contact with your skin or skin is not moist enough to conduct the current.
- Apply Product: Apply the recommended amount of product to the targeted area on your face, scalp, or body.
- Select Application: Press the selection button until the desired number is lit
- Activate Galvanic Current: Your fingers must be touching the chrome panel on the back of the device while the conductor touches your skin.
- During Application: The device will beep every 10 seconds to indicate the unit is on and working. When 30 seconds remain in an application, the device will beep every five seconds until the application is complete.
- Application Completion: At the end of your regimen, the device will emit a long beep followed by two short beeps and automatically turn off
*Remember, the skin touching both chrome contact points must be moist to successfully conduct galvanic currents..
Galvanic Spa Facial Gels
Used together with Nu Skin’s ageLOC Galvanic Spa Device, Galvanic Spa Facial Gels with ageLOC bring that spa-like experience into the comfort of your own home, transforming a tired and stressed complexion into a relaxed and revitalised you. All it takes is just a few five-minute sessions per week for the ageLOC ingredients to target the visible signs of skin ageing and reveal your youthful look.
How to use the Galvanic Spa Facial Gels?
- Apply an entire ampoule of ageLOC Treatment Gel to your face and neck.
- The ageLOC Face Conductor should already be attached, so press the selection button once to turn the device back on and keep pressing until you select application number 2
- Again, hold the device with a moistened hand while touching the chrome plate on the back, and begin to slowly glide the conductor head over your skin. Be sure to avoid sensitive areas like your eyes, eyelids, and lips
- The device will beep one, two, or three times to indicate that it has automatically adjusted to your skin. After this, your galvanic application has begun, and the device will beep every 10 seconds to indicate the unit is on and working, and every 5 seconds when your application is almost complete.
- When your galvanic application is over, the device will emit a long beep followed by two short
beeps and automatically turn off. Use a damp towel to remove any remaining gel from your skin and the device.
What are the benefits from using the Gels?
- Binds to impurities; clear pores
- Soothes and conditions the skin.
- Removes impurities targeted in the Pre-Treat step.
- Enhances skin hydration and leaves skin feeling incredibly soft, clean and refreshed.
- ageLOC ingredients target the ultimate sources of ageing to preserve the look of youth and reduce the appearance of ageing.
- Revitalise skin with visible results that others will notice – all in just a few five-minute sessions each week.
- Work to improve the skin’s natural vibrancy by removing impurities.
What NOT to do with a Galvanic Spa?
- Do not use on open sores, wounds, if you are prone to rosacea or have allergies to metal
- If you have allergies, test the product on the back of your hand first to check that it’s suitable to work on your skin before applying directly to your face
- Do Check with your doctor before using the device if you are pregnant, have a pacemaker, are epileptic, wear metal braces or have a metal implant etc..
- Do not apply directly to the lips, eyes, or eyelids.
- Do not immerse the device in water.
How to clean a Galvanic Spa?
After finishing a galvanic application, remove the conductor from the device and use a damp cloth to clean off any excess product. Dry the device thoroughly and store in a dry place without a conductor attached.
Shop the entire Galvanic Spa Range here: